Search This Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2017

The End II

Comments will close on April 19, 2017.

I am willing to entertain requests for the private blog from those who did not comment on this blog. There must be a compelling reason for me to admit you to readership. Though it seems unkind, I will not take applications from anyone in Korea or Russia, the source of many of our trolls. I have no way of differentiating you from a troll.

If you believe you can contribute to the private blog in some way - other than mere curiosity, email me at rm de vienne [at] yahoo.com

Additional note: While in operation, this blog had many readers. Despite repeated requests for comments, we had few. The desire to comment or the ability to contribute significant research is your key to the private blog.

No comments: