THE STORY IS IN THE DETAILS - Notice: I've withdrawn my books from Amazon. They are now only available at Lulu.com
Monday, September 14, 2026
Roberto
Roberto was blog editor here for some years until health issues took him away from this blog other than as a reader. He has since died. He was a faithful friend.
I learned with great sadness the news of Roberto’s death after a long illness and I want to express my deepest sympathy to his family and loved ones. When I discovered this blog almost 10 years ago, I always appreciated the relevance and quality of his contributions (especially those on his country, Italy, or mine, Switzerland) and it’s actually in reaction to one of them that I took the liberty of posting here my first comment... May all those who mourn his absence find comfort in the hope of his return on the long-awaited day of the Resurrection of the dead. Stéphane
3 comments:
Very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with Roberto's loved ones, and I hope they are able to find comfort in the promise of the resurrection.
Very sad to read this message. I remember him very well.
I learned with great sadness the news of Roberto’s death after a long illness and I want to express my deepest sympathy to his family and loved ones.
When I discovered this blog almost 10 years ago, I always appreciated the relevance and quality of his contributions (especially those on his country, Italy, or mine, Switzerland) and it’s actually in reaction to one of them that I took the liberty of posting here my first comment...
May all those who mourn his absence find comfort in the hope of his return on the long-awaited day of the Resurrection of the dead.
Stéphane
Post a Comment