Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Clinton Colegrove

I am seeking information on Clinton Colegorve. I’m interested in knowing the details of his association with Barbour.

Colegrove produced a hymnal entitled Colegrove's hymns on the second coming of Christ : the resurrection of the dead : the true nature and destiny of man : the return of Israel, and related subjects. It was published in Arcade, New York, in 1872.

He also published a booklet identifying Louis Napoleon as the antichrist in 1866 and another on the great pyramid in 1877. A brief obituary appears in The Buffalo Medical Journal of December 1906.

I'm especially interested in seeing the title page and introduction to his hymnal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bruce,

While I do not know much about Mr. Colegrove, I have a book by Clinton Colegrove on the Great Pyramid and the Bible published by the Advent Christian Union in Chicago.

Let me know how to contact you if you are interested in knowing more. I used to have your email address some time ago but have since lost it.

ZionsHerald

B. W. Schulz said...

I think my email is on here some where ... You can contact me at BWSchulz2 @ yahoo [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Have you obtained a copy of the title page and introduction of Colegrove hymnal?
Could you share with me?

Miquel Angel Plaza-Navas (Spain)
mapnebm@hotmail.com

B. W. Schulz said...

No, I'm sorry, but I haven't seen a copy of the hymnal yet.