Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Help?

I heard back from the owner of A. P. Adams' Bible Theology:

I am able to photocopy Bible Theology by Arthur P. Adams. We charge $.50 per page for book materials plus an additional $7.50 shipping fee for 30+ copies. The book is 117 pages, plus forward, title page, cover etc., and I should be able to fit two pages on each sheet, thus the total for this order will be $40.00. This is payable by check or credit card. Checks can be mailed to my address below. If paying by credit card, I recommend you call my direct line (also below) and leave a message with card type, number and expiration date as well as the name, address and phone number associated with the card. Once I receive payment I will make and mail the photocopies.

Because we're pouring money into hospital bills, we don't have the forty dollars. We do have a donation system through paypal. Those with access to the private blog will find a donation button there. Others can email me directly and I'll give them details.

A direct visit would be much less expensive. Unfortunately, this library is 3100 miles away.

Rachael

No comments: