Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Again ...

It is displeasing to me that I must re-post this. DO NOT LINK TO THIS BLOG THROUGH FACEBOOK. EVER. In the last few days we've had seventeen links through facebook. We're glad you like our blog, or find it interesting enough to link to it, but facebook links are harmful to our other blog visitors, compromising their privacy. AND I SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE THEM. Have enough respect to the blog owners who provide you with this resource to disable the links and refrain from linking through facebook.

1 comment:

JimSpace said...

Mea culpa, I repent in “dust and ashes.” With Jerome’s permission I shared his enlightening and excellent post “Debates” with people who love history and the Christological preexistence debate. The link has now been disarmed. I promise to never do that again, and Jerome apologised to me too.