Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Misc.

I owe several answers to their emails. Be patient, please. I'm experiencing work overload.

Do we know if P. S. L. Johnson's private papers still exist? Can you help locating them?

Some were interested in the Sermon Ledger Book. I now know that these were kept by Maria Russell, and that it is indeed in her handwriting. I also know that they formed the basis of some Watch Tower articles. Interesting, huh?

We've asked before, but do you have or can you locate personal letters by any Watch Tower adherent in any period. They do not have to seem 'historical' in nature. I would like scans, photocopies or,if you wish to part with them, originals.

Things that may seem irrelevant often provide clues to things that are.

We need a scan or photocopy of a single issue of a periodical held in the Harvard library. I have a mass of hospital and doctor's bills. If you want to pursue this in my behalf, email me, and I will send you details.

Mrs. Russell wrote many letters to subscribers and others, especially to women who sent in questions or comments. I need to see any of these that still exist.

I have some health issues now. But I am still working on chapter 1, the one unfinished chapter to volume 2.

No comments: