Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2022

Update

 I continue to work on Separate Identity, vol. 3. The research is much more difficult than it was for the first two volumes. Fortunately, an interested party sent me documentation otherwise impossible to find. It has materially furthered my research, though it has meant rewriting some of what I had thought 'finished.'

I have surgery today, actually four surgeries combined. They will send me home today or tomorrow, but I'll be mostly confined to my chair for a week or so.

I need the impossible. Letters by any of the principals, no matter how insignificant they may seem. They must be out there somewhere though there will be few of them. Barbour trashed letters when he was done with them, so letters to him are probably nonexistent. Letters from him? Slight chance, but if you have one, please scan it.

Someone asked in the comments if I wanted scans of material they had. While I answered that, let me repeat my answer: Yes. 

I need talk outlines from the 1940s, Watchtower Society letters from any period before 1980. 


No comments: