Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Books

There are three titles available to me, each costing about fifty dollars. I cannot pay this, even though the amount is relatively small.

Among those publications I need is Pearson's Six General Signs of Our Lord's Return. A good, clear scan would do. 

Thanks to the generosity of a faithful blog reader, I no longer need Pearson's booklet.

Also ... for those who are interested in Storrs, there is this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1817-NEWTON-DISSERTATIONS-ON-THE-PROPHECIES-2-VOLS-CALF-BINDINGS/323745662949?hash=item4b60bec7e5:g:49QAAOSwHNtckorz

I have this, purchased about twenty years ago. This is a very reasonable price. If you're interested. Storrs quoted from Newton. I do not know if Russell read this book, and I believe any influence from it came through Storrs.

No comments: