Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Contact Form

You will notice that the Blogger Contact Form is gone. This is the result of too man questionable contacts. If my health improves, perhaps it will return. But for now, some thoughts:

I do not need a writing partner.

If I do not know you, or know of you, I am not interested in seeing your manuscript. 

This blog and the books I write stay as 'neutral' and factual as possible. I will not lie to you, but I will not take your side either in supporting the Bible Student and Witness movements, or in opposing them. This is, as I've repeatedly said, a HISTORY blog. I do not write polemics. And I will not allow myth and fairytale to color this blog.

If you contact me, use your real name, not that of a famous musician-band leader, nor that of some character from Watch Tower history.

I will not give out the email of another blog contributor, especially if your email leaves me uncomfortable, and never without their permission. Don't ask.

I accept submissions. Articles must be footnoted to original sources. A limited number of appropriate secondary sources is acceptable. I do not pay for posts. 

I do not accept invitations to your podcast, radio show or internet show. Ever. 

I deeply appreciate those who send documentation. And, yes, I am interested in the Rutherford era too, though I'm not writing about it at this time.

I cannot research for you. You must do your own. I am overwhelmed with health issues and projects. 

And most of all, if you present yourself to me as a Witness, but do not behave as a Christian ought, I will view you with some considerable suspicion. 

No comments: