Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

I can't stop it, of course ...

 

I can't stop spammy comments, and I can't stop you from stealing blog content. But I will delete nonsense comments. The last was from Pakistan, but they usually come from Russia or Korea or Poland. There are times when the situation is so bad that I cringe when I see visits from those countries. So ...

If you visit from there, a comment explaining why you visit would be helpful. I'd like to hear from these visitors:

Daejeon, Taejon-jikhalsi, Korea, Republic of -  Korea Telecom (221.145.183.112) 

Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland - Upc Polska (89.64.117.144) 

Toledo, Washington, United States - Toledo Telephone Co (208.70.50.219)

Monterey Park, California, United States - Spectrum (97.90.19.103) 

Humor me. Keeping this blog clean, controversy and spam free is occasionally a challenge. That's been more intense the last few weeks. Explain why you visit this blog, please. 



4 comments:

theocraticcollector said...

Hello Bruce,
I am one of the commenters you would like to hear from. I apologize, but I did not realize that my comments were spammy or controversial. I try to give insightful comments worth reading, and do not believe you have deleted any of my comments previously. If I may ask, was it something that I said? Thank you.

B. W. Schulz said...

Your comments are not spammy. If you're on my list, it's because I cannot connect you with posts. thanks for contacting me. which country are you in?

theocraticcollector said...

CA, US. Glad we got it cleared up.

B. W. Schulz said...

Thanks for your help.