Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Update

 I've had my surgery. They believe they removed all the cancer. There will be at least one follow up surgery to remove 'growths' they do not believe are cancerous. That's good, I think. And in three months they will reevaluate the area they removed.

Research for volume 3 of SI is progressing, but very slowly. I'm still researching A. P. Adams, focusing on his adherents and supporters. It appears that he generated interest among those with social prominence and money. This represents his own social back ground at President Adams' grandson. 

An element of the intro essay is a discussion of mainstream and fringe religions that approached prophetic studies in the same way as did Russell. This is something that blog readers can contribute to if they are so inclined.

I have doctor's appointments over the next six months. I hurt. Some of that will not go away; it's old age related. So research and writing will continue to move slowly. Suggestions and research results from you are very welcome.

2 comments:

Semer said...

I am glad everything went well, brother.
Lately, I haven't had as much time and haven't checked your blog as often as I used to. But I enjoy it and am looking forward to reading volumen 3 and all your future books.

agape said...

book great well done is there going to be a index for the volumes