Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2021

Several things:

Jerome's article below mentions Conley's large chart. I've been looking for that for about four years. Perhaps you can find success where I cannot.

You might also note that Sarah Conley's obituary puts a better light on her relationship to the C&MA than existed in her last years. More on that in a few months.

I need scans of Watchtower Talk Outlines from the 1940s to 1957. Anyone?

AND for another project I need the writing on this envelope translated. I cannot read the old-fashioned German script. Anyone?





6 comments:

German Girl said...

Feldpostbrief (a letter to a soldier)
Herrn Julius Eduard Koch
(For the next word I'll ask my friend)
Zittau

As for the steno, I'm still searching.

German Girl said...

The steno partcles say
Eine Freundin bat darum
A girlfriend asked for IT

And the Illusionen Word on the address is
Reservelazareth
Normally it is ...Lazarett
Which means a kind of hospital

German Girl said...

Sorry. That Was my correction Programme
IT is not Illusion but illisible

latecomer said...

German Giel: Did you mean to write "illegible"?

I do not trust auto-complete programs. AT ALL.

Best regards,

Andrew Martin

German Girl said...

Yes, I did! Thank you! I wrote too quickly and didn't control.

B. W. Schulz said...

Andrew, German Girl, Thanks for your excellent help.