Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Rules

It is necessary to restate the rules. 

This is a history blog. Polemics have no place here. We do not make room for posts or links to praise for men. Especially is that true for men who led disreputable lives. You may see men like that as a hero of the faith, but they still have no place here.

Today someone using the name Louis tried to post a link to the biography of a disaffected, former Witness. I disallowed it. I should add that the man in question and I were life-long friends. I know how he behaved when a Witness and I know how he behaved after leaving the faith. He wasn't the wise man you seem to think he was. I can tell you this from first-hand experience. But even if he was a complete stranger to me, I would not allow the link. 

This is a history blog. That is all it is. If you come here to promote your beliefs, or to justify yourself, you've come to the wrong place.  This blog is moderated. Either Jerome or myself will toss your post if you cannot live by the rules.

No comments: