Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Pasadena Photo Drama

Photodrama advertising in Pasadena, California, uncertain date but post 1914. Colorized by Leroy. I’ve checked what digitalized California newspapers I could find but found nothing helpful. I cannot date this photo to the exact year. Perhaps you can lead us to it. If so we’ll all appreciate your work My apologies to Jerome for ruining his remarks as they originally appeared. I inadvertently deleted them and was unable to restore them.

3 comments:

JB said...

Photodrama showing date: 20 June - 15 July

jerome said...

Remarks as originally appeared were only:

A photograph taken along the Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena, near Los Angeles, California, c. 1914. Colorized by Leroy.

The background to the picture is that the original was offered on eBay some time back, and a friend of these blogs colored it.

DRC said...

Great photo!