On of our blog readers whom I often rely on for difficult research help feels that I've asked too much with a current research need. And it does require patience and persistence.
I do not have access to Ancestry.com and, as things are now, I cannot afford it. Ancestry has a digital copy of Paxton's history of the Link family.
https://www.ancestry.com/search/collections/19776
It is otherwise available through interlibray loan, also for a prohibitive amount.
It is searchable on ancestry and individual pages can be copied, though the book cannot be downloaded.
If you're willing to volunteer I need page by page results for the search terms "Stover" and "Brethren."
I know this is asking much. Hopefully one of you is willing to volunteer.
2 comments:
I’m not sure if I can meet your request? but it seems that the original work on which Ancestry bases itself can be downloaded in PDF format from the archive.org website:
https://archive.org/details/linkfamily0000paxs
Good luck.
Stéphane
thanks. ill do that.
Post a Comment