Roberto was blog editor here for some years until health issues took him away from this blog other than as a reader. He has since died. He was a faithful friend.
THE STORY IS IN THE DETAILS - Notice: I've withdrawn my books from Amazon. They are now only available at Lulu.com
3 comments:
Very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with Roberto's loved ones, and I hope they are able to find comfort in the promise of the resurrection.
Very sad to read this message. I remember him very well.
I learned with great sadness the news of Roberto’s death after a long illness and I want to express my deepest sympathy to his family and loved ones.
When I discovered this blog almost 10 years ago, I always appreciated the relevance and quality of his contributions (especially those on his country, Italy, or mine, Switzerland) and it’s actually in reaction to one of them that I took the liberty of posting here my first comment...
May all those who mourn his absence find comfort in the hope of his return on the long-awaited day of the Resurrection of the dead.
Stéphane
Post a Comment