Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Update

Reading through all the finished chapters suggests to me that what I had planned as the final chapter of volume 2 should be shoved off into volume three. That leaves one chapter and an afterward to finish.

It appears that volume 2 will have about 600 pages. It may cost about five dollars more than volume one, though I will try to prevent that. Without chapter one, which isn't finished, there are a little over 370,000 words. Prepare to read ... a lot.


5 comments:

jerome said...

I think it is what they call light at the end of the tunnel. Looking forward to it.

Gary said...

It can't come quick enough for me. I'm thankful that you are conscious of the price involved. It disappoints me that several excellent academic qualifications are put beyond the reach of many people by being excessively priced. Your books have never fallen into this category.

P.S. Monsoon season in north Lancashire, England. Does anyone have an ark?
P.P.S. I've replied to Andrew under an earlier post.

roberto said...

Another video for volume two?

B. W. Schulz said...

Roberto,
That would be, as Rachael would have said, 'stellar.' New keywords I think, so it turns up when people search "jehovah's witnesses."

roberto said...

Ok Bruce, when the book is ready I will make the video, a better video, stellar as Rachael whould have said.