Search This Blog

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Can you help?

I received this email today. I have passed on the very little I know. Can you help?

Dear brother,

I am ****, Jehovah’s Witness from France.

I visited the French Branch this week, and had the opportunity to visit the archives department.
Back home, making some online researches, I found your blog.

Thanks for these precious documents and facts!

Are you located in France?

Do you have items related to the Watchtower history in France?

1 comment:

Gary said...

I would start by reading 'Jehovah's Witnesses in Europe' volume 1/1, edited by Gerhard Besier and Katarzyna Stoklosa, which has two fine articles on France. One is written by Regis Dericquebourg, a religious sociologist, and the other by Angela Nerlich, a Witness and researcher.