Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Now!

On lulu.com, soon on Amazon and other book sites.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/b-w-schulz/separate-identity-organizational-identity-among-readers-of-zions-watch-tower-1870-1887-volume-2-culture-and-organization/paperback/product-24466010.html

Plain cover saves some expense. Price is higher than I would wish, but nothing like the 140 dollars if Routlage published it. Feedback is welcome.

UPDATE

SI2 isn't on Amazon yet. Publisher tells me it will take anywhere from 2 days to six weeks. No explanation as to why, but apparently it depends on how swamped Amazon is.

One person does not like long books. That's fine. Read something else. As an observation, Proclaimers is 150 pages longer. Given the type size difference, about the same as volume 2. Don't people read anymore?

Some concern from a Witness over Rachael's intro essay. My comment: IF the society did not object, and they were given the opportunity to do so, why should you? They sent me a photo to use in the book after reading it. Go wring your hands somewhere else.


8 comments:

jerome said...

Ordered mine.

latecomer said...

Just ordered mine! Also have a friend I will notify.

Gary said...

Me too! Have been looking forward to this for some time.

Poor_German_Collector said...

At least! I´m so curious! Ordered several copies for me and some friends.

TJ said...

I'm excited to read it! Thanks for all your hard work on this :)

Andrew said...

I am a Witness, and I read Rachael's Introductory Essay several times. It is outstanding. I think it is candid, truthful, straightforward, and the mark of a superior intellect. She is no longer here to defend herself, and it is a shame that anyone would object to her essay, given the incredible amount of work she put into not only the essay but the entire series of books. And bravo to Bruce for the courage to include it in the book. This book, as well as the entire series, is an accomplishment of the highest order.

Andrew Grzadzielewski

ZionsHerald said...

I ordered a copy and am waiting for it to arrive.

latecomer said...

MINE JUST ARRIVED!!! :)