Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

A. P. Adams


I need some help. I have located some of Arthur P. Adams' booklets. My research funds are too low to purchase photocopies. Is there some kind soul out there who would buy them for me? I hate to ask. It goes against my grain, to use an old woodworking expression. The booklets are: 

Christ's seamless garment. 16 pages.

True basis of redemption. 1894, 52 pages.

Endless torments not scriptural: an examination of the Bible doctrine of future retribution ... with an additional word on the intermediate state and spiritism ... Observer Steam Print House, 1882. 53 pages.

My preference, given the state of my health, is that any volunteer contact the library in person and arrange for the purchase and mailing. Contact me by email for details. 

No comments: