Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Expectations

 I expect those who visit here to behave as adults and to have at least some ethical standards. Trying to disguise who you are is unnecessary. I usually only broadly note where visitors live. And some I know by their IP address. Those who read this blog and who work and live in Wallkill or Paterson or Tuxedo Park NY are often people I know. They do not hide their identity behind a misleading IP. This is also true of those visiting from the Watch Tower Society branches in Japan, Germany and Brazil. 

But there is one troublesome individual who lives in Chelmsford who does not live by the same standards as do those I mentioned above. I question his reason for visiting this blog. 

To the person from Chelmsford, Essex, using Talktalk IP 79.69.250.222 I suggest that if you want to know the personal details of those who contribute to this blog, my email is in a recent post. "Spying" is unbecoming a Christian. 

I do not wish to ignite a controversy. I do not want to see condemnatory comments. This post is as it is. 

No comments: