Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2022

New Review Separate Identity vol. 1

Straight unbiased verifiable facts and context are the keys to a great history book. And this book delivers. As others have said, the scholarship and amount of research that went into this project is astounding. One thing it taught me was to not look at history from a modern day lens, but to put yourself in someone’s shoes who lived at that time. Things make much more sense when that is done.

Anyway, 5 stars and can’t wait to read volume 2.

Otto Roesch

4 comments:

agape said...

cannot get you on email mine is hastysing@gmail.com is there a hope of getting an index for your books even if we would need to buy it as a stand alone Am I right in thinking you are not well if so look after your self reader for many years agape Richard Lawrence

B. W. Schulz said...

I do not have an index and do not plan of making one until volume 3 is complete. Sorry.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Otto Roesch said...

Hey cool that’s my review! I’m on my second read through now. I also started the second volume. Just as good.
Also, it may be past the time frame you’re focusing on (1912 maybe?) but my dad has a quite a few pictures and letters compiled of the Bible Students in Southern OH region. Some I believe are pictures when C. T. Russell visited the area. Would you be interested in photocopies?

Otto Roesch

B. W. Schulz said...

Scans of the photos and other material would be exceptionally helpful. My email is bruce [dot] schulz [at] aol [dot] com.