Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

For a side project.

I need scans of some opposition booklets published in the 1950s. Please share if you have them. Among those I need are:

Oswald J. Smith: The Errors of Jehovah's Witnesses

Dorothy M. Brown: A Challenge to Jehovah's Witnesses

R. W. Maynard: Are Jehovah's Witnesses in Error

Midnight Cry Crusade: Witnessing to Jehovah's Witnesses

I'm told these are all four page tracts.

Then I need:

W. J. Schnell: The Jehovah's Witnesses preach another gospel.

I know there's some curiosity about my 'side project.' It's about the Knorr era. Please help if you can.

Also, anything at all from the 1940s and 50s will help. I don't need the common Watchtower publications. I have all those. But I can use letters, private correspondence, newspaper articles, almost anything else. If you enrolled in the Theocratic Ministry School in the 1940-50 era, your personal recollections would be helpful.

No comments: