Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2018

Our near future ...


In time - soon I hope - we will replace the comment function with a 'contact us' button. We get few meaningful comments. Moderating comments is a royal pain, and while as princess of something or other I may be used to royal pains, I do not like them. There are other reasons to suspend the comment function permanently. I have no obligation to explain them. Those who wish to comment can do so through the comment button. I do not have a date for the transition, but I will update you as the need arises.

Faithful commenters have our thanks. Those who read but have not commented are welcome here, but the absence of comments indicates that they will not 'suffer' from that functionality's demise. Those who have something to contribute can do so through the contact us button. 

Per Bruce, this blog is in stasis until we make a final decision on its future. Blog editors please note. No more posts until you hear otherwise. 

No comments: