Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Call for submissions.


Usual expectations. Supported by original source material. Footnoted. History not doctrinal controversy. I'm still struggling with health issues as is my wife. I can't contribute to this blog as I might wish. I'd like to see a well-researched article on Russell's newspaper sermons. Another possibility is an article probing the effects of the publication of Millennial Dawn volume 2. An article about court cases and legal issues during the Russell era would be welcome. Or any Russell-era topic you have pursued. Surprise me.

I have the final say on what appears here. I will make my decision based on research quality and grammar. If English isn't your first language, one of us will work with you to put your article in shape assuming it is otherwise interesting.

There is no word limit, except that imposed by blogger. We can divide an article into parts if need be.

Email your submission to me at bwschulz2 at yahoo dot com.

No comments: