Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Separate Identity


If you intend to buy a copy of Separate Identity vol. One, note that Amazon has fouled up the purchase page, raising the price without authorization to almost fifty dollars. Buy it from lulu.com where the price is 27.50.

I'm working with Amazon to correct this, but without much success. Personally, I've become so frustrated with Amazon that I never purchase through them anymore if I can find the book I want elsewhere. There are many book sites including ebay and bookfinder.com and abe.com.

Amazon can't "keep it together," and dealing with their agents online, on the phone or via social media is frustrating, usually a waste of time. Use lulu for my books.

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/b-w-schulz/a-separate-identity-organizational-identity-among-readers-of-zions-watch-tower-1870-1887/paperback/product-1re47n8q.html

Amazon has created two web pages for volume one. One of those takes you to a high priced book. It's their preference. The normal page is here

https://www.amazon.com/Separate-Identity-Organizational-Readers-1870-1887/dp/1304969401

I still suggest you avoid Amazon. They're a problem plagued seller.

No comments: