Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I resent this ...

I see I must explain my posting name, "Sha'el, Princess of Pixies." Because, I suppose, some people cannot separate a rather silly blogger name from what I write.

I chose this name just before my novel, Pixie Warrior, was published. Pixie Warrior's main character is a  young pixie named Sha'el. It turned into a cross over book, attracting adults and young adults, and sat on the several bestseller lists. eg: http://wardancingpixie.blogspot.com/2009/12/it-was-best-seller.html

I've never seen the need to change my posting name. I do not intend to change it. Making jest because of it will not endear me to you.

That said, if you wish to address me by my hereditary title, "Your serene highness," I'll laugh with you. I am, as I have explained before, the American born daughter of an Austrian mother and a German-American father. But while I value my heritage, my abilities and education are my own work, and I owe nothing to anyone for them.

If all you see is my silly posting name, you do not see ME.

No comments: